Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Hill For US House Money Bomb Month


To honor the birth of Thomas Paine and put some much needed dough in my campaign coffers, I have created a month long "money bomb". It ends on January 29th, Thomas Paine's birthday.

I have a Chip In page here, http://thomasbhill2010.chipin.com/us-house-2010-campaign

or,

you can go to my website and contribute from there.
http://thomasbhill2010.com

I know the economy stinks and the holidays have drained some of your wallets. The timing could be better, but the filing period is during February. I have business cards and rack cards I have paid for myself. I am close to running out and I need to restock soon.

For those of you who are not in a position to donate money but can donate time, please visit the "Get Involved" page on my website. You can fill out a on-line form to let me know what you are willing to do.

Thanks for your consideration,

Thomas Hill

Libertarian Candidate, US House (NC - 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment